Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pentecostal COG: A New Way of Life

There are things in your life that you regret both for doing and not doing certain things. I for one have a lot of regrets for doing some things... bad things to people around me especially those who I love. I will not go anymore to the details but one thing is for sure - I have regretted each and every one of those doings and have repented for them.

When I became part of the Pentecostal COG, everything changed for me. Little by little, I started to change... to become a better person. A lot of people has noticed this changes and have acknowledged them. This gave me strength and courage to continue what I was doing.

I can say that Pentecostal COG is not only applicable during services and withing the four walls. Pentecostal COG should be considered as a lifestyle. What ever you learn, you apply it not only to your fellow members but to other people as well.

Bottomline: Pentecostal COG is a way of life.

No comments: